MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative software solutions for the Global Real Estate industry. MRI Software is expanding quickly and we are seeking an enthusiastic, hard-working, and entrepreneurial individual to join our Sales Team, focusing on the corporate occupier and lease accounting software market. We are looking to hire a New Business Account Executive to sell our lease management, lease accounting, and facilities management solutions. A successful AE will be a hunter, have a competitive nature, and a solution-oriented approach to sales. This AE will be engaging with C-level employees and have the confidence to challenge their current processes to differentiate against your competition. Extensive training will be provided in the property industry, products, and sales tactics to give you the best opportunity to win. If you have experience from within the Property Management or lease accounting sector, then that would be advantageous, though not essential.
- Bachelor’s degree with a focus in business, accounting, finance, technology or marketing preferred
- 2 or more years of B2B sales experience
- 2 or more years of industry knowledge and/or SaaS software sales experience preferred
- Demonstrated track record in closing new business over a sustained period while exceeding sales targets
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with ability to demonstrate software to prospects
- Management of base level sales negotiations and completion of the corporate contracting process
- Ability to travel regularly within territory
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 2200 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.