We are expanding quickly and are seeking an enthusiastic, hard-working and entrepreneurial individual to join our Owner/Investor Sales Team. We are looking to hire an Account Executive, who has at least two years’ experience of selling ‘business to business’ enterprise software solutions. You will have a ‘hunter’ mentality and be able to close deals. If you have experience from within the Property Management sector, then that would be advantageous, though not essential. You will have an opportunity to sell a broad range of real estate solutions aimed at different market sectors and solving different problems for our customers. The role requires solid sales skills coupled with an ability to think imaginatively.
- Professionally represent MRI and our suite of Owner/Investor software solutions
- Develop a strong working knowledge of MRI’s solutions and the markets in which we operate
- Achieve and exceed all monthly, quarterly and annual fiscal targets and objectives
- Demonstrate the software and benefits at a high level to prospects
- Respond to Tenders, RFI’s, RFP’s & ITT’s
- Liaise with Professional Services to produce quotations and proposals
- Negotiation with prospects
- Work closely with other stakeholders within the business such as Legal, Sales Operations, Marketing, Development and the Implementation teams
- Ensure Salesforce is up-to-date to reflect all sales activity
- Maintain timely and accurate sales forecasts within Salesforce
- Manage your pipeline of opportunities from enquiry through to closure through Salesforce
- UK travel with occasional overnight stays and occasional travel within EMEA
- Represent the company at relevant trade shows and conferences
- Track record of achievement operating in a target driven environment
- Enterprise Software Solutions sales experience
- ‘Hunter’, new business mentality
- Ability to qualify opportunities
- Team player
- Tenacious and driven
- Confident and motivated with high energy
- Hungry for success, always looking for ways to improve and learn
- Self-sufficient needing little supervision
- Ability to multi-task, managing complex sales projects, sometimes with long lead times
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience of using sales pipeline tools
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Joining MRI Software means teaming up with the world’s most innovative and comprehensive provider of real estate technology with over 50 years in the space. It means being welcomed into a family of industry professionals who are united in giving organisations the freedom to transform the way communities live, work and play. The only way to carry out that mission is to hire the absolute best employees on earth. People like you! Be a part of a progressive workplace environment where you can learn from the best and where your personal journey is taken seriously. Work alongside an established and leading proposition which continues to redefine the proptech world. Join a business where all 2,000+ of our immensely talented employees are listened to and make a real difference.
And we know how to reward outstanding performance, recognise effort and celebrate our wins in style. Enjoy unrivalled benefits such as our Flexi Friday scheme, employer contributed pensions, private medical insurance, eligibility for an annual performance bonus, tuition reimbursement and much more!
Amazing growth takes amazing employees. Are you up to the challenge?