We are expanding quickly and are seeking an enthusiastic, hard-working and entrepreneurial individual to join our Sales Team, focusing on the corporate occupier market. We are looking to hire a New Business Account Executive to proactively sell our lease management, lease accounting, and facilities management solutions as well as the wider suite into Blue chips. This is a great opportunity for someone with at least two years of experience of selling ‘business to business’ SaaS software solutions. The successful applicant will be a hunter, have a competitive nature and solution orientated approach to sales. You will be engaging with C level employees and have the confidence to challenge their current processes to differentiate against your competition.
Extensive training will be provided in the property industry, products and sales tactics to give you the best opportunity to win. If you have experience from within the Property Management sector, then that would be advantageous, though not essential.
• Professionally represent MRI and our suite of corporate occupier software solutions and negotiate with prospects
• Achieve and exceed all monthly, quarterly and annual fiscal targets and objectives
• Respond to Tenders, RFI’s, RFP’s & ITT’s
• Liaise with Professional Services to produce quotations and proposals
• Work closely with other stakeholders within the business such as Pre-Sales, Legal, Sales Operations, Marketing, Development and the Implementation teams
• Ensure Salesforce is up-to-date to reflect all sales activity and maintain timely and accurate sales forecasts within Salesforce
• Manage your pipeline of opportunities from enquiry through to closure through Salesforce
• Track record of achievement operating in a target driven environment
• Enterprise SaaS sales experience
• ‘Hunter’, new business mentality
• Ability to qualify opportunities
• Confident and motivated with high energy
• Hungry for success, always looking for ways to improve and learn
• Ability to multi-task, managing complex sales projects
Joining MRI Software means teaming up with the world’s most innovative and comprehensive provider of real estate technology with over 50 years in the space. It means being welcomed into a family of industry professionals who are united in giving organisations the freedom to transform the way communities live, work and play. The only way to carry out that mission is to hire the absolute best employees on earth. People like you! Be a part of a progressive workplace environment where you can learn from the best and where your personal journey is taken seriously. Work alongside an established and leading proposition which continues to redefine the proptech world. Join a business where all 2,000+ of our immensely talented employees are listened to and make a real difference.
And we know how to reward outstanding performance, recognise effort and celebrate our wins in style. Enjoy unrivalled benefits such as our Flexi Friday scheme, employer contributed pensions, private medical insurance, eligibility for an annual performance bonus, tuition reimbursement and much more!
Amazing growth takes amazing employees. Are you up to the challenge?
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, and India, with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI Software is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.