We are currently looking to recruit an experienced Application Support Analyst with experience in redhat and the LAMP software stack, specifically MySQL and PHP. You will be responsible for providing technical advice and consultancy for the software solutions provided by the business. This will include experience working with databases, interrogating and manipulating information to achieve results and ultimately to solve problems that are presented.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with application support experience who would prefer to add the personal touch to the role and to have hands on involvement with customers.
· You will be joining a growing and dynamic company who designs and builds software for social housing for the wider public and commercial sectors.
· Gaining an excellent level of knowledge of our product set, you will be responsible for 1st and 2nd line support of software solutions that we develop in-house
· Resolve support tickets to SLA commitments
· You will support your peers, sharing knowledge to ensure that the team can do their job to the best of their ability.
· Assist in building and maintaining a knowledge base
· Strong problem-solving skills and analytical understanding
· Ability to identify and highlight service improvements
· A friendly and collaborative attitude and strong Team Player
· Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills
· Strong problem-solving skills with a logical approach and use of methodologies such as ITIL
· Ability to pick up new technologies quickly and efficiently
· Good experience with Microsoft IT technologies
· Possess good personal organisation and time management abilities gained in a similar environment
Essential Knowledge and Experience:
· Proficient in PHP and MySQL, LAMP stack software
· Experience of supporting web-based applications
· Experience of recording and solving application support issues from customers, prioritising requests, implementing and communicating timely solution
· Experienced in updating User Guides and Support Knowledge Base
· Root Cause Analysis
· Experience in subversion (svn) would be beneficial but not necessary
· Knowledge of ITIL service operations / service transition and continual service improvement
Joining MRI Software means teaming up with the world’s most innovative and comprehensive provider of real estate technology with over 50 years in the space. It means being welcomed into a family of industry professionals who are united in giving organisations the freedom to transform the way communities live, work and play. The only way to carry out that mission is to hire the absolute best employees on earth. People like you! Be a part of a progressive workplace environment where you can learn from the best and where your personal journey is taken seriously. Work alongside an established and leading proposition which continues to redefine the proptech world. Join a business where all 2,000+ of our immensely talented employees are listened to and make a real difference.
And we know how to reward outstanding performance, recognise effort and celebrate our wins in style. Enjoy unrivalled benefits such as our Flexi Friday scheme, employer contributed pensions, private medical insurance, eligibility for an annual performance bonus, tuition reimbursement and much more!
Amazing growth takes amazing employees. Are you up to the challenge?
MRI Software delivers innovative applications and hosted solutions that free real estate companies to elevate their business. Our flexible technology platform, along with an open and connected ecosystem, allows us to meet the unique needs of real estate businesses, from property-level management and accounting, to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets. With nearly five decades of expertise and insight, we have grown to include offices in across the United States, the United Kingdom, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, South Africa, New Zealand, Canada, India, and Ireland with over 1800 team members to support our clients and their unique needs!
MRI is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.