Founded in 1971, MRI Software is a leading provider of innovative real estate software applications and hosted solutions. MRI’s comprehensive and flexible technology platform coupled with an open and connected ecosystem meets the unique needs of real estate businesses—from property-level management and accounting to investment modeling and analytics for the global commercial and residential markets.
The Marketing Communications Coordinator will be a part of a dynamic marketing team focused on innovative ways to connect the company to its customers, whether via events, emails or online. MRI is looking for a high-energy, self-starting, creative individual with good problem-solving skills, experience in writing with excitement and passion, and a can-do mind-set. This role is responsible for articulating the great products that MRI creates using social and traditional media, as well as creating an online community of active and engaged customers. Training opportunities to develop skill set, working with a team of senior marketers and reporting directly into the Director of Marketing for APAC.
- Write internal and client-facing, formal and informal communications
- Social Media content development and management across social channels and within various regional groups
- Coordinate tradeshow logistics, including coordination of show footprint, branding, timely shipping of all collateral and equipment, attendee registration and post-show follow-up and event tracking
- Maintain inventory of marketing materials and supplies
- Write, edit, and distribute content on client wins, product launches, and any other happenings at MRI
- Proofread materials created by other groups and provide feedback.
- Support all projects in which Marketing is involved with a positive, inclusive, and energetic attitude