November 29, 2018
Are your current tools up for the task?
Inefficient processes can hinder your team’s efficiency and capacity to grow. As 2018 comes to an end (and lofty 2019 goals loom just around the corner!), it’s time to take stock of your organization’s biggest pain points.
Do any of these common challenges sound familiar?
- Inaccurate data, redundant processes and a complex web of Excel spreadsheets.
- Paper-based record keeping that limits visibility into lease provisions and requirements.
- Painstaking report generation that hinders your ability to make actionable insights.
If so, it’s time for a technology audit.
Join Andy Welkley, Product Marketing Manager at MRI Software, as he describes the steps to take when evaluating a commercial property management software solution. You’ll gain insight into how purpose-built software can help you gain control over the entire tenant lifecycle and improve both efficiency and profitability.
In this webinar, we will share a framework for how technology can help you:
- Gain control over the entire tenant lifecycle
- Ensure data is accurate and available for greater efficiency
- Make better decisions to maximize profitability
- Provide standard or deep dive reports to key stakeholders
- Enable data to flow across multiple systems
As an added bonus for registering, you’ll receive a “Commercial Management Software Buyer’s Checklist” after the webinar. This will provide your team with critical features and evaluation points to look for when finding new ways to make your business more efficient.