- August 06, 2020
- 2:00 PM ET
Utilize MRI Fixed Asset Accounting Solutions to Better Appreciate the Process
Tracking fixed assets can be a daunting (and often manual) task in many organizations, especially in those without a reliable or efficient tool. With a streamlined process integrated into your accounting system, you can remove much of the pain associated with data entry, depreciation calculation and reporting.
Join Tim Schmitt (Account Executive, MRI Software) and Andy Welkley (Product Marketing Manager, MRI Fixed Assets) as we introduce MRI Fixed Assets and show you how an accurate asset register can pay big dividends at tax time or in the case of an emergency. In this fast-paced session, Tim and Andy will review best practices for Fixed Asset accounting and showcase the solution that many MRI clients have already benefitted from. You will discover:
- How to save valuable time with automated asset creation
- How maintaining multiple books (GAAP, Tax, etc) in a single system can be a breeze
- How integration with your GL means journal entries are posted accurately and efficiently
- Consolidated reporting across multi-entry accounts
- The flexibility in which you can manage and calculate depreciation globally
- How to utilize your fixed asset register to facilitate the insurance process
- And much more!
If you have been managing your Fixed Asset register with spreadsheets or disconnected systems, this session is for you! Register here to learn how your organization can take advantage of a modern, integrated software solution.