[Webinar] Business intelligence for real estate – it’s easier than you think
April 18, 2019
2:00 PM EDT
Data is the lifeblood of today’s commercial real estate industry. Everyone recognizes the value of data, yet business intelligence tools are notoriously complex to implement, difficult to maintain, and slow to prove themselves. So, how can CRE firms effectively leverage data to assess trends, analyze portfolios, maximize returns and minimize risk?
MRI Analytix offers a solution to these challenges. Because it’s designed specifically for real estate, it provides a best-of-both worlds option, combining the simplicity of an out-of-the-box solution with the flexibility of highly customized BI tools. An open and connected approach allows integration with third-party data for a broader perspective on portfolio performance.
Join Andy Birch, Andy Welkley and Jeff Kortis, to see how MRI Analytix can quickly help your real estate business get value from data.
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- How MRI Analytix eliminates common barriers to BI adoption and shortens time to value for MRI Commercial and Financial clients using Platform X
- Why an analytics solution designed specifically for real estate improves data integrity and results in strategic decisions based on reliable information.
- How to empower asset managers, analysts and others to leverage MRI Analytix as a QA tool to identify outliers and validate information without having to rely on IT or database admins.
- Why a detailed understanding of portfolio performance makes firms better positioned to weather the storm of a potential downturn.
- How Analytix drives value for specific uses cases, including commercial and retail.